One of the assets I created, this police badge, was eventually used throughout the game as the symbol for the police on vehicles and in the UI. Below you can see the hipoly for the model.
I also worked to help decorate and improve the layout of several spaces. To improve the playability I added more height variation to this rooftop while I was adding decoration.
In this space below this crane I added a drop floor to add more interest to the area while I was creating meshes for the construction site.
Later in development I took over the primary point of contact role for the multiplayer level known as ‘the block’ shown below. I brought performance and memory up to standards as well as enhancing the set dressing as required for polish.